We are looking for an Android developer in Barcelona
We are looking for an Android developer to join our young & dynamic software development team in Barcelona! We are growing our mobile team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
At Apiumtech, we are agile software development experts. Our well known team of developers and architects use latest technologies and we believe that working in a team makes developers grow.Currently we are growing our mobile team of iOS & Android developers to work on new projects. We follow strict agile principles and strongly believe that our developers should use TDD & CI to deliver high quality scalable platforms. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries. Meet the team!
What are the requirements?
- Experience in working with Agile teams; scrum, kanban
- Good understanding about MVP for Android
- +2 years of proven experience in Android/Java/Kotlin
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Experience in working with TDD & CI
- Being used to launches on the Play Store
- Integrating mobile application code with back-end services
- Experience in object-oriented development, SOLID
- A passion for mobile technology and innovative problem solving
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a reliable team player
- Willingness to learn new things
- Be responsible & meet deadlines
- Experience with Social Media integrations
- Write clean and testable code
- Experience with UI Testing
- Ability to work with screens designed over fragments and not over activities and ability to explain material design key aspects
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience in unit testing
What will you do & learn?
- Participate in analysis, design and development phases of the projects
- Work on the latest mobile architecture using advanced Android technologies
- Collaborate with our backend and web teams
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Deliver high code quality
- Help the product team define new features
- Focus on “continuous delivery”
- You will work hand in hand with the in-house software team, project managers and remote team members
- You will be responsible for the code heath and evolution
- You’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of Android applications for multiple platforms
- Proactively propose improvement ideas
- You will get the opportunity to work on various interesting projects
- You will get the chance to work closely with one of the best software architects in Barcelona
- You will learn how to be truly Agile and how to use advanced best practices in different projects
- Also, we organize open spaces every friday and discuss projects and practices to keep on improving
If you’re interested, you can read more about the typical career path of a software developer at Apiumtech here. This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with an international exposure. If you believe that you could be a great addition to our team, please contact us on email@example.com! We look forward to getting to know more about you, your ideas and future plans.