This time we were invited to become an Aijec member by Ivan Ruiz – CEO of SEOCOM and Jesus Ruiz – key manager of Aijec.
Aijec – is an independent association of young successful companies in Catalunya, Spain.
Aijec gets together companies from different industries to share experiences, interests, ideas and business opportunities.
The association closely works with:
In the executive committee of Aijec, you will find well-known people like:
- Marc Bonavia: President
- Pau Garcia-Milà: Vice president
- Eloi Palà: General secretary
- Borja Vallbona: Treasurer
- Sergio Galiano: Vocal
- Maria Josep Prats: Vocal
- Carlos Duran: Member
- Nuria Subirana: Member
- Jorge Mas: Member
- Àngel Noguera: President AIJEC Catalunya Central
- Sandra Garcia: President AIJEC Maresme
Aijec has its headquarters in Barcelona, but they also have offices in Tarragona, Centract Catalunya, Maresme and they have a daughter company; Aijer Ripolles.
BEING A MEMBER OF AIJEC
What is so good about being a member of Aijec and why did Apiumtech decide to join this growing community?
- Networking – As we are growing and starting new projects in new sectors, it is a must to be part of a credible organization. This increases trust coming from our target due to the fact that Aijec has been existing for a while now and due to it’s reputation in Catalunya. We could find potential partners, collaborators, clients or suppliers there. People are opened to new ideas and all members are interested in sharing successful cases, new trends, experiences, strategies, and future growth.
- We get direct access to other members – As members of Aijec, we receive special offers on their services. Private invitations to the events, discounts, sponsorships, media etc.
- Workshops – At Apiumtech we are always eager to learn and share our experience with others. Aijec organizes workshops about different topics and industries to get together experts and people who would be interested about those topics, to learn together and share promising strategies. We want to attend workshops as speakers to explain to people why Agile project management will help them save time and money. When we talk about this subject, people are always grateful that we guide them in becoming Agile. New trends in Technology: In web development, app development, UX design, software architecture consultancy, Augmented reality and push notifications.
- We became closer to the outstanding people – who are experts in what they do. You actually meet authority people from different sectors: Economy, politics, banks, technology, etc.
- Funding – Access to financial channels, which could fund the projects. Aijec has agreement with CEJA and ENISA.
- Increase visibility – Aijec works closely with Press and Media, organizing amazing events. Hopefully you will see us quite often on TV channels, important events, newspapers and magazines. Aijec is a participant in important meetings in Barcelona, which involves various interviews, events on TV channels or even articles about Aijec members in the main magazines of Catalunya. Every year, the association comes up with new ideas about interesting videos about the membership. One of the famous one is: You Sumas. Aijec encourages entrepreneurial spirit and wants to build a successful community of Catalan entrepreneurs. And we are thrilled to be part of it!
Members come from different industries; varying from successful restaurant chains to banks and business schools.
Aijec organizes monthly events in fantastic venues like: Llotja de Mar, Gran Teatre del Liceu, Tibidabo, Camp Nou, etc. where Politicians, Economists, Princes and Kings of Spain participate frequently.
This Thursday Aijec invites all it’s members to a Summer Dinner in Cangrejo Loco Restaurant to celebrate summer time together. Follow our blog and very soon we will share with you some interesting news and photos from this event.