We are looking for a full Stack software developer in Andorra
We are looking for a full stack developer (m/f) to join our young & dynamic software development team in Andorra! We are growing our team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
At Apiumtech, we are experts in backend development. Our team of software developers and architects build solutions that are scalable and performant. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries. Meet the team!
What will you do & learn?
Our mission goes far beyond code quality. We would like you to stay on top of the latest advancements in backend technologies and architectures.
- You will get the opportunity to work on various types of projects
- You will be applying best practices in software development
- With the team you will learn how to work with strict Agile methodologies
- You will have to write code and therefore we will force you to do TDD
- You will also learn Continuous Integration
- You will learn how to do refactoring to a DDD architecture
- This implies you will develop your skills when it comes to working with a legacy code
- We have open space sessions every week where you will get the chance to learn from the rest of the team
- You will get the chance to work closely with one of the best software architects in Barcelona
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor Degree in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3 year of experience
- Frontend and Backend experience
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Knowledge about any framework for unit testing
- Understanding of refactoring concepts
- Knowledge about object oriented concepts (polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology)
- Good & bad practices of object oriented (avoid getters & setters, singleton pattern, procedural coding, etc.)
- Knowledge of the main and the most used design patterns
- Be experienced in working on Ubuntu
Would be a huge plus
- To have some knowledge about Docker
- To know how to work with CI & TDD
- Have knowledge about SQL Server
If you’re interested, you can read more about the typical career path of a software developer at Apiumtech here. If you believe that you could be a great addition to our team, please get in touch! We look forward to getting to know more about you and your ideas and future plans.
Ready to join?