Who we are looking for an iOS developer in Barcelona
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our young & dynamic software development team in Barcelona! We are growing our mobile team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
At Apiumtech, we are software architecture and software development experts. Currently we are growing our mobile team of Android & iOS developers to work on new projects. We don’t take regular projects, we take projects where we can grow and use latest technologies. We are agile and we believe that our mobile developers should use TDD & CI to deliver projects to be proud of. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries. Meet the team!
What are the requirements?
- +2 years of proven experience in iOS/Objective-C development
- Have good analytical skills
- Have an eager to learn character
- Be a good team player
- Be proactive and responsible
- Have experience working with MVPs
- Be a person who meets a deadline
- Have experience in launching on the App Store
- Experience in agile teamwork under Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban
- Experience with GitHub – Pull request collaboration models
- Experience with “backend as a service” REST APIs
- Experience with Social Media integrations
- Knowledge of object oriented design: observer, adapter, decorator, proxy, composite, factory, SOLID
- Write clean and testable code
- Unit testing with OCMock or XCTest
- UI Testing
- Experience working with TDD & CI in OSX
What will you do & learn?
- Work with a software development team, hand in hand with software architects, project managers and a UX team
- You will always be up to date with latest advancements, trends & best practices in mobile technologies and software architectures
- Be responsible for the iOS projects, for both iPhone and iPad devices
- Be responsible for the releases of the app versions of the App Store
- You will get the opportunity to work on various types of projects
- You will work with the team applying best practices in a truly agile software development environment
- You will learn how to use TDD and CI in different projects & situations
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in debates every Friday because we have open spaces on a weekly basis
- You will get the chance to work closely with one of the best software architects in Barcelona
- Be part of a young and dynamic company with people that pay attention to the software quality as well as .. beer!
If you’re interested, you can read more about the typical career path of a software developer at Apiumtech here. If you believe that you could be a great addition to our team, please contact us! We look forward to getting to know more about you, your ideas and future plans.