Here at Apiumtech, we look for people that want to stay with us and advance with us, and to be very honest, until this day, we have only been growing. Our team of software engineers build solutions that are scalable and performant and we are looking for more crazy people to join us and help us deliver amazing products.
You could be working in an Agile company that follows the latest trends. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the software development of projects from different industries and learn best practices from your team.
We are looking for a junior software developer in Andorra
We are looking for a junior software developer to join our young & dynamic software development team in Barcelona! We are growing our team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
What are the requirements?
- Professional working proficiency in english
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or similar base education
Level 1: Unit Testing
- Any framework for unit testing knowledge
- Refactoring, encapsulation, polymorphism concepts understanding
- Differences between unit, integration and functional tests. Knowledge of their implementation
Level 2: Object Oriented Design Principles
- Object oriented concepts: polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology
- Object oriented good and bad practices (avoid getters & setters, singleton pattern, procedural coding, etc)
Level 3: Design Patterns
- Knowledge of the main and the most used patterns
If you’re interested, you can read more about the career path of a software developer at Apiumtech here.
- Position type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Location: Barcelona, Ho Chi Minh city
If you want to build working softwares and use agile methodologies, then great! You’re in the right place. If you have any questions or believe that you could be a great addition to our team, please get in touch.
Ready to join?