The fourth industrial revolution is characterized by the introduction of digital technologies in the industry, allowing hybridization between the physical and the digital world, linking devices, materials, machines and products to digital systems, driving a smart industry.
These changes generate benefits both at the process level and at product and business model.
Nowadays, open innovation has become a common talk. Open innovation has many approaches although we understand it as the ability to provide new disruptive ways to improve existing processes in companies.
Also to discover new business processes that generates value.
Next Thursday, we will be in Madrid to talk about our experience in projects in Peru and Colombia and how we make innovation, our personal brand.
Very well … but what is to innovate?
It is a good question and the answer will be different depending on the domain of the professional … in our case, that we are a technology-based digital product development company,
we will say (from our point of view) that innovation is the ability to develop technological projects so that technical knowledge and methodology are assimilated by the client to extend their potential
and make them more competitive.
We innovate when we teach our customer new ways to implement their projects.
Innovate is to find better ways
Our speech in “I FORO IBEROAMERICANO DE INNOVACIÓN ABIERTA”
- We’ll explain how we integrate knownledge with big gas-oil companies.
- We’ll show the case of “Universidad del Pacifico” and how Actuatech Andorra has a disruptive program to train bigdata professionals that we include in our projects in LATAM.
- We’ll talk about the bigdata projects and the blockchain projects with our partner BTCAssessors
- We’ll show the platform http://startaken.com/ that we are developing with Actuatech to use bigdata and AI to perform automated open innovation opportunities.
- We’ll talk about current projects that we develop together with Andorra Living Lab and LATAM companies, and why the Living Lab is the key factor for the companies that wants to grow their product.