Apiumtech is looking for a talented responsible for the quality assurance with high skills in user experience and that wants to grow within our team of designers and developers. We need an independent person that is capable of managing an entire project by himself/herself, but at the same time is able to work with the team when necessary.
You will work with international companies in Madrid to develop Automated QA systems for web and mobile platforms.
What do you need?
- Understanding of product strategy and analysis
- Experience in develop QA scripts to deal with QA frameworks
- Benchmarking skills
- User research practices
- Information architecture knowledge and techniques
- Ability to create design user cases to be tested from User Stories perspective
- Ability to work across multiple platforms, including web, mobile web, mobile apps & wearable apps
- Project management skills
- Establish and promote QA guidelines, best practices and standards
WHO WE ARE
We are a young team of highly diverse and skilled designers, developers, software architects and marketers that are passionate about technology and digital design. Our objective is to always deliver a working software and an amazing user experience behind a clean design.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other design tools
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Development, Product Management, or any related discipline
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- An online portfolio to show us your work
Position type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
If you have any questions or believe that you could be a great addition to our team, please get in touch!
Ready to join?